IMKAN Properties LLC (“Imkan”, “we” and “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information Imkan may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.Imkan.ae (the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, or disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect from this Website or from third-party websites and services, if it includes links to this policy.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
A cookie is a small file of data-letters and numbers placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies which allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. A cookie does not give us access to the user’s computer or any information about him/her, other than the data he/she chooses to share with us.
We collect several types of information from our Website, such as:
- personal identifications, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, property ID or telephone number ("personal information");
- the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
We collect the above information either:
- directly from you when you provide it to us by filling in forms the Website;
- through your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or through usage details, including your IP address, operating system and browser type;
- from third parties such as our business partners.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests and speed up your searches.
We will not sell, trade or disclose to any third party any information derived from the use our Website without the consent of the user. When we use third parties to perform services on our behalf, we will ensure that such third parties protect the user’s personal information in a manner which is consistent with our statement.
Use Of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any project or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own projects and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Imkan. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.